- 1 block (8 oz) white Cheddar cheese
- 1 wedge (8 oz) blue cheese (such as Stilton or Gorgonzola)
- 1 round (8 oz) Brie cheese
- 1 large crisp red eating apple, sliced
- 1 medium pear, sliced
- 1 pint (2 cups) strawberries, halved
- 3/4 lb seedless green grapes, cut into small clusters
- 3/4 lb seedless red grapes, cut into small clusters
- 1 package (7 oz) dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or sweetened dried cranberries
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired
- On large serving platter, arrange cheeses in center. Cover; let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes.
- Arrange fresh fruit in groups around cheeses. Sprinkle dried apricots and cherries over cheeses and fruit. Tuck rosemary sprigs among fruit.
- To serve, provide cheese planes for harder cheeses and cheese spreaders for soft cheeses. If desired, serve cheeses and fruit with crackers.