Yogurt and Fruit ParfaitsPrint This
- 3 cups vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or defrosted frozen strawberries in juice
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, raspberries or blueberries
- 1 cup good quality granola
- Layer 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt into the bottom each of 4 tall glasses. Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top. Serve parfaits immediately to keep granola crunchy.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray